Tuesday, August 28, 2007

all apologies

We regret that in our recent citations of sexual misconduct on the part of GOP family moral values dude Senator Craig, that we failed to mention that he said “I should have had the advice of counsel in resolving this matter. In hindsight, I should not have pled guilty. I was trying to handle this matter myself quickly and expeditiously.” We thought that the fourth amendment was for pussies, terrorists, and ACLU jewboy types; and NOT for manly Texans, stalwart Latino attorneys general, and other heroes for democracy. In any case, “Although the process was nowhere near as rigorous or structured as it should have been and while reasonable people might decide things differently, my decision is justified. I don’t recall when the decision was made. My misstatements were my mistakes, no one else’s, and I accept complete and full responsibility here, as well. I never sought to mislead or deceive the campers at Lake Nietzsche. I have learned important lessons from this experience I believe that campers focus less on whether someone makes a mistake than on what he or she does to set things right” OK?

No comments: